Summer 2017 - Registration for Summer 2017 Semester opened February 15, 2017.
Summer 2017 - Summer classes begin Wednesday, May 17, 2017.
Fall 2017 - Registration for Fall 2017 Semester opens May 25, 2017.
Fall 2017 - Fall classes begin Wednesday, August 16, 2017.
- All students wishing to be registered in an Engineering Online
(EOL) course must go to the Engineering Online (EOL) Student
Center and complete or verify their information, then request
registration. Once all of the requirements to be enrolled in
a course have been met, EOL staff will register you. You will
be able to see your enrollment in MyPack Portal.
- In order for you to be enrolled in an Engineering Online course,
you must be either a non-degree studies (NDS) student or been
admitted to a graduate degree.
- Residency Determination: Beginning February 20, 2017, UNC General Administration will manage and process all residency determinations. All NDS students requesting in-state residency consideration for tuition purposes are required to complete the North Carolina Residency Determination Service (RDS) form prior to completing the NDS application.
NON DEGREE SEEKING (NDS)
- If you request enrollment and are not yet established as
a student, we will lead you through the non-degree studies application
process once we have approved you to enroll in the course you
- As part of the enrollment process for non-degree students,
you must submit an unofficial copy of your undergraduate transcript
to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to verify that you have
the appropriate prerequisites for the course you have requested.
DEGREE SEEKING - (Students admitted
to a site based BSE degree or Online Graduate Degree Program)
Please Note: Students admitted to the online degree programs in Computer Science, Computer Networking and Electrical and Computer Engineering may skip this process and go directly to MyPack Portal on the NC State website and register directly in a class for the fall semester.
- If you wish to apply to a degree program prior to enrolling
in classes at NC State, you will need to submit a degree program
application via the NC State Graduate
- You still need to create an account and request course enrollment
via the Engineering
Online Student Center.
- We will only be able to complete your enrollment once you
have been officially admitted into the degree program.
- Degree seeking students do not need to submit any transcripts
to Engineering Online.
- The late registration fee of $35 will be applied if you have
not been registered for at least one class by April 20. We
recommend making your request to EOL not later than April 18 to allow for processing time.
STUDENTS NEW TO ENGINEERING ONLINE
- Create an account using a valid email address.
- You should receive an email with instructions on how to activate
your account. Once your account has been activated, log in and
complete the information profile.
- You can create an account at any time, but you will only be
able to request enrollment in a course during open enrollment
CONTINUING ENGINEERING ONLINE STUDENTS
- Please login using the same email address and password that
you previously used to establish your account (even if you have
subsequently received a new email account from NC State).
- If you have forgotten your password, please use the Forgot
Password link to reset it.
- If you no longer have access to the email address that you
used to originally set up your account, or you would just like
to transition to using a different email account, please contact
Engineering Online at 919-513-4481 and ask for the EOL webmaster
to assist you in changing the email address on your account.
- Each time that you request enrollment, you will be asked to
verify your contact information to ensure that this information
remains up to date.
- Degree students do not need to submit any transcripts.