Since students first gathered in what is now Holladay Hall for NC State University’s inaugural engineering class in 1889, the University has emerged as a national and global leader for engineering education and innovation.
As an accredited land grant institution, NC State University strives to serve the people of North Carolina and the world beyond. To further this mission, the College of Engineering established distance engineering programs in 1978. This division, now Engineering Online, eliminates the barriers of the physical campus and engages students around the world. By providing distance engineering and computer science courses for both academic credit and professional development, Engineering Online allows distance learners to remotely access the same quality education and academic resources available to on-campus students.
Whether you are a current Engineering Online student, or just discovering the college's distance education opportunities, we hope you find this site a valuable resource for learning about our programs, policies and procedures.
North Carolina State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees.
ACCESS COURSE INFORMATION
- Spring 2015 Graduate & Bridging Homepages
- Spring 2015 Computer Programming Certificate Homepages
- Spring 2015 Site-Based Homepages
NEWS & UPDATES
- NC State Ranks #3 in Online Engineering Programs
- Engineering Online #1 online program for Veterans & Active Duty Military
- NCSU College of Engineering At a Glance
EOL SPECIAL LINKS
- Engineering Online Student Center
- Graduate School Application
- NC State Email Accounts
- MATLAB Tutorial
- MATLAB Software
- ECE MATLAB Primer
- Message to Proctors
- DE Library Services
- For Proctor Identification