This course will teach you how to:
• Architect and design embedded systems for different application domains
• Create multithreaded software with and without a real-time kernel
• Offload processing to hardware peripherals and direct memory access controllers
• Interface with touch display panels, SD flash storage and wireless networks
• Develop embedded systems effectively using industry methods
It will help you apply what you may have learned in other courses, such as performing digital signal processing on streaming data, applying digital control systems to power conversion, LED lighting and motor control, and interfacing with analog and digital sensors and other devices. 3 credit hours.